Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $4.94 (-9.4%) to $47.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 28.4 million shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.12-$48.20 after having opened the day at $46.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.40. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Granite City Food & Brewery ( GCFB), down 7.4%, Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), down 5.4%, Caribou Coffee Company ( CBOU), down 4.8%, and Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Starbucks Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.