Continental Resources ( CLR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Continental Resources fell 35 cents (-0.5%) to $67.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Continental Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.35-$68.10 after having opened the day at $67.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.39. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: ATP Oil & Gas ( ATPG), down 28.2%, Whiting USA Trust I ( WHX), down 10%, Geokinetics ( GOK), down 9%, and Cubic Energy ( QBC), down 6.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Continental Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.