Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.3%. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation fell $4.33 (-5.5%) to $73.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.1 million shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.50-$75.21 after having opened the day at $73.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.04. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Helios & Matheson Information Technology In ( HMNY), down 9.4%, Datalink Corporation ( DTLK), down 9.4%, CA ( CA), down 7.1%, and Greenway Medical Technologies ( GWAY), down 6.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cerner Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.