AmerisourceBergen ( ABC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, AmerisourceBergen rose 70 cents (1.8%) to $38.66 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.5 million shares of AmerisourceBergen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.93-$38.93 after having opened the day at $38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.96. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 16.7%, Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), up 7.5%, Coast Distribution System ( CRV), up 7.2%, and Anixter International ( AXE), up 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AmerisourceBergen Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.