Autoliv ( ALV) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.8%. By the end of trading, Autoliv rose $2.40 (4.5%) to $56.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 836,037 shares of Autoliv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 928,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.22-$56.52 after having opened the day at $54.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.67. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Enova Systems ( ENA), up 18.8%, ATC Venture Group ( ATC), up 15.4%, Accuride ( ACW), up 11.3%, and Wabco Holdings Incorporated ( WBC), up 8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Autoliv Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.