- Revenue for the quarter was a record $38.5 million, a 24 percent increase year-over-year.
- Operating income was $11.9 million, or 31 percent of revenue.
- Non-GAAP net adjusted EBITDA was $16.4 million, or 43 percent of revenue.
- Cash flow from operations was $14.9 million, a 43 percent increase year-over-year.
- Company announces cash dividend program with initial quarterly rate of $0.04 per share of common stock.
Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: TYPE), a leading provider of typefaces, technology and expertise for creative applications and consumer devices, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012. Second quarter 2012 and recent highlights