- a balanced portfolio of brands with strong growth potential;
- a highly effective business model that has proven its success year after year;
- a flexible management organization;
- recognized creative know-how;
- a worldwide distribution network;
- a streamlined operating structure and highly motivated teams.
Inter Parfums, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that following several months of discussions, its subsidiary, Interparfums SA and Burberry have been unable to agree on final terms on a new operating model for the fragrance and beauty business. As such, on December 31, 2012, Burberry will buy out the license rights for €181 million ($220 million at current exchange rates exclusive of receivables, inventories and other tangible assets). Going forward, the Company has a number of strengths, mainly: