Acme Packet ( APKT) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Acme Packet fell $1.14 (-6.6%) to $16.19 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.5 million shares of Acme Packet exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.18-$17.88 after having opened the day at $17.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.33. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Zynga Inc Class A ( ZNGA), down 37.5%, Innodata ( INOD), down 32.9%, Quality Systems ( QSII), down 32.5%, and Synacor ( SYNC), down 29.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Acme Packet Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.