Zimmer Holdings ( ZMH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Zimmer Holdings fell $2.28 (-3.7%) to $58.72 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Zimmer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.46-$60 after having opened the day at $59.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Hill-Rom Holdings ( HRC), down 18.1%, Universal American ( UAM), down 8.8%, Boston Scientific ( BSX), down 6.8%, and Varian Medical Systems ( VAR), down 6.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Zimmer Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.