First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, First Solar fell 18 cents (-1.3%) to $14 on light volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.97-$14.60 after having opened the day at $14.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.18. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 13.5%, A123 Systems ( AONE), down 8.9%, Rambus ( RMBS), down 8.8%, and Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), down 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.