Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott fell 12 cents (-0.7%) to $17.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.95-$17.85 after having opened the day at $17.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.18. Other company's within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 21.2%, StemCells ( STEM), down 13.2%, China Pharma ( CPHI), down 11.8%, and Meridian Bioscience ( VIVO), down 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.