Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes fell 12 cents (-0.9%) to $13.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, four million shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.01-$13.32 after having opened the day at $13.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.18. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Cybex International ( CYBI), down 6.6%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 5.2%, Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 4.4%, and Cascade Microtech ( CSCD), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.