Public Storage ( PSA) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Public Storage rose $2.07 (1.4%) to $147.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 514,595 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 694,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $146.29-$147.68 after having opened the day at $146.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $144.98. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: MPG Office ( MPG), up 26.9%, Stratus Properties ( STRS), up 7.9%, Capital ( CT), up 5.8%, and Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Public Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.