ABB ( ABB) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, ABB rose $1.12 (7.1%) to $16.97 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.84-$17.11 after having opened the day at $16.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.85. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Terex ( TEX), up 29.2%, Electro Scientific Industries ( ESIO), up 19.9%, GrafTech International ( GTI), up 17.8%, and Manitowoc ( MTW), up 12.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.