Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose 94 cents (1.6%) to $57.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.38-$58.67 after having opened the day at $57.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.80. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Taser International ( TASR), up 8.7%, FLIR Systems ( FLIR), up 7.8%, Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR), up 4.3%, and Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.