- Revenues for the second quarter of 2012 were $283.2 million, including $99.0 million from Apex Systems which was acquired on May 15 th. Revenues were up 97 percent year-over-year and up 70 percent from the preceding quarter.
- Revenue growth (excluding the acquisition of Apex Systems) was 28 percent over the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measurement defined below) was $32.3 million, up 118 percent year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin (Adjusted EBITDA as a percent of revenues) for the quarter was 11.4 percent compared with 10.3 percent in the second quarter of 2011.
- Net Income was $8.5 million, or $0.19 per diluted share and $13.0 million or $0.28 per diluted share excluding acquisition related costs (net of income tax).
On Assignment, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASGN), a diversified professional staffing firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in specialty skills including Life Sciences, Healthcare, Physician and Information Technology and Engineering, today reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Second Quarter 2012 Highlights