- Core Funds From Operations of $16.9 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, which includes termination fee income of $1.1 million, or $0.02 per diluted share.
- Same-property net operating income increased by 3.5% on an accrual basis and 3.0% on a cash basis.
- Executed 560,000 square feet of leases, including 147,000 square feet of new leases.
- Increased leased rates over prior quarter to 85.4%, from 84.9%, and occupancy rates to 84.0%, from 83.0%.
- Prepaid the entire $75.0 million principal balance of its Series A and Series B Senior Notes and paid a $10.2 million make-whole amount associated with the prepayment.
First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE: FPO), a leader in the ownership, management, development and redevelopment of office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region, reported results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012. Highlights: