- Full-year 2012 FFO per share guidance increased.
- FFO per diluted share increased 6.0% to $0.53 for the second quarter 2012, compared with the prior-year period.
- Same-store sales increased 4.0% to $341 per square foot for mall tenants 10,000 square feet or less for stabilized malls for the rolling twelve months ended June 30, 2012.
- Portfolio occupancy at June 30, 2012, increased 170 basis points to 92.3%, from the prior-year period.
- Same-center NOI, excluding lease termination fees, increased 2.7% in the second quarter 2012, over the prior-year period.
- Average gross rent for stabilized mall leases signed in the second quarter 2012 increased 10.2% over the prior gross rent per square foot.
|Three Months Ended June 30,||Six Months Ended June 30,|
|Funds from Operations (“FFO”) per diluted share||$||0.53||$||0.50||$||1.02||$||0.97|
|(1) FFO for the six months ended June 30, 2011 excludes the gain on extinguishment of debt of $0.17 per share recorded in the first quarter 2011.|