- Revenues were $124.6 million, up 7.3 percent compared to $116.1 million in Q2 2011.
- Operating income for the quarter was $6.9 million.
- Net income in the quarter was $4.1 million.
- Net income in the quarter per diluted share was 14 cents.
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding one-time charges was $17.7 million. Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net income (loss) excluding non-cash employee compensation, other expense, interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization, and severance and related charges.
- One-time charges related to the upcoming management transition as well as related charges totaled $6.6 million on a pretax basis or $4.9 million after tax, and negatively impacted earnings per share by 17 cents in the quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short term investments were $70.5 million at June 30, 2012.
Nutrisystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRI), a leading provider of weight management products and services, today reported financial results for the second quarter 2012. The company also announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per share, payable August 16, 2012, to stockholders of record as of August 6, 2012. The following are financial highlights for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012: