CH Robinson Worldwide ( CHRW) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CH Robinson Worldwide fell $4.02 (-7.2%) to $52.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6.5 million shares of CH Robinson Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.81-$54.19 after having opened the day at $54.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.25. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: RadioShack ( RSH), down 28.8%, Netflix ( NFLX), down 25%, American Learning ( ALRN), down 17.7%, and LodgeNet Interactive Corporation ( LNET), down 16.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.