Teck Resources Ltd Class B ( TCK) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Teck Resources Ltd Class B fell $1.94 (-6.8%) to $26.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6.3 million shares of Teck Resources Ltd Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.41-$28.59 after having opened the day at $28.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.76. Other company's within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: James River Coal Company ( JRCC), down 13.2%, Peabody Energy Corporation ( BTU), down 7.3%, China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources ( SHZ), down 6.8%, and Consol Energy ( CNX), down 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Teck Resources Ltd Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.