NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, NetEase fell 73 cents (-1.4%) to $52.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 515,939 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 717,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.01-$53.96 after having opened the day at $53.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.39. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: TripAdvisor ( TRIP), down 16.8%, MeetMe ( MEET), down 4.9%, Phoenix New Media ( FENG), down 4.7%, and Yelp ( YELP), down 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.