Owens Corning Incorporated ( OC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Owens Corning Incorporated fell $1.54 (-5.6%) to $26.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Owens Corning Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.05-$28.05 after having opened the day at $27.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.67. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 20%, USG ( USG), down 18.1%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 8.4%, and Eagle Materials ( EXP), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Owens Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.