T. Rowe Price Group ( TROW) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, T. Rowe Price Group fell $1.71 (-2.8%) to $58.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of T. Rowe Price Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.84-$59.74 after having opened the day at $59.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.68. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 4.5%, Credit Suisse ( DSLV), down 4.2%, INTL FCStone ( INTL), down 3.6%, and Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), down 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.