Fidelity National Information Services ( FIS) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Information Services fell 34 cents (-1.1%) to $31.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Fidelity National Information Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.63-$32.03 after having opened the day at $32.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.01. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: American Learning ( ALRN), down 17.7%, Dice Holdings Incorporated ( DHX), down 12.6%, CBIZ ( CBZ), down 9.9%, and CIBT Education Group ( MBA), down 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Fidelity National Information Services Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.