PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, PACCAR fell 30 cents (-0.8%) to $37.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.2 million shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.53-$38.81 after having opened the day at $38.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.98. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Orbital ( OBT), down 6.6%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 4.5%, Drew Industries ( DW), down 4%, and Thor Industries ( THO), down 3.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.