Henry Schein ( HSIC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Henry Schein rose 69 cents (0.9%) to $75.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 370,208 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 546,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.21-$75.77 after having opened the day at $74.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.64. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 10.9%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 8.9%, SED International Holdings ( SED), up 5.3%, and Senomyx ( SNMX), up 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Henry Schein Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.