CSX ( CSX) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, CSX rose 18 cents (0.8%) to $21.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.60-$22 after having opened the day at $21.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.65. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Frozen Food Express Industries ( FFEX), up 25.2%, Euroseas ( ESEA), up 9.3%, Canadian Pacific Railway ( CP), up 5.8%, and Diana Shipping ( DSX), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CSX Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.