Dr Pepper Snapple Group ( DPS) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Dr Pepper Snapple Group rose 43 cents (1%) to $43.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.17-$44.03 after having opened the day at $43.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.34. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 9.1%, Dole Food ( DOLE), up 8.3%, Adecoagro ( AGRO), up 6.2%, and J&J Snack Foods ( JJSF), up 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dr Pepper Snapple Group Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.