Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras rose 19 cents (1%) to $19.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 9.7 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.75-$19.29 after having opened the day at $18.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.83. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Recovery Energy ( RECV), up 20%, NGL Energy Partners ( NGL), up 12.6%, Isramco ( ISRL), up 7.4%, and PostRock Energy ( PSTR), up 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.