Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose 44 cents (1.6%) to $28.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.39-$28.09 after having opened the day at $27.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.59. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: iRobot Corporation ( IRBT), up 18%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), up 13.5%, Tempur-Pedic International ( TPX), up 9.4%, and China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.