CA ( CA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, CA rose 24 cents (0.9%) to $25.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.1 million shares of CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.46-$25.95 after having opened the day at $25.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.43. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Mitek Systems ( MITK), up 24.7%, SolarWinds ( SWI), up 19.3%, Symantec ( SYMC), up 13.6%, and Unisys Corporation ( UIS), up 11.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CA Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.