Rockwell Collins ( COL) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Collins rose $1.53 (3.2%) to $48.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Rockwell Collins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47-$49.09 after having opened the day at $47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.23. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 8.1%, Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 4.8%, CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), up 4.2%, and LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rockwell Collins Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.