Limited Brands ( LTD) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Limited Brands fell $1 (-2.2%) to $44.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Limited Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.20-$45.74 after having opened the day at $45.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.69. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: Whirlpool Corporation ( WHR), down 7.5%, Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), down 7.3%, SUPERVALU ( SVU), down 7.2%, and ValueVision Media ( VVTV), down 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Limited Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.