Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser fell 24 cents (-1%) to $22.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.55-$23.10 after having opened the day at $23.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.05. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), down 7.6%, Bluegreen Corporation ( BXG), down 5.3%, J.W. Mays ( MAYS), down 4.9%, and Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM), down 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.