Franklin Resources ( BEN) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources fell $1.42 (-1.3%) to $107.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 977,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $106.86-$109.04 after having opened the day at $108.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.79. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Ohio Legacy Corporation ( OLCB), down 12.5%, American Independence Corporation ( AMIC), down 9.4%, Patriot National Bancorp ( PNBK), down 8.8%, and Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Franklin Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.