JDS Uniphase Corp (CA ( JDSU) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, JDS Uniphase Corp (CA rose 14 cents (1.6%) to $8.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, six million shares of JDS Uniphase Corp (CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.65-$9 after having opened the day at $8.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.78. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), up 12.5%, CalAmp Corporation ( CAMP), up 6%, Infinera Corporation ( INFN), up 5.8%, and MetroPCS Communications ( PCS), up 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full JDS Uniphase Corp (CA Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.