Ascena Retail Group ( ASNA) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Ascena Retail Group rose 23 cents (1.3%) to $18.43 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Ascena Retail Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.98-$18.46 after having opened the day at $18.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.20. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), up 9.5%, Orchard Supply Hardware ( OSH), up 7.8%, dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 6.4%, and Overstock.com ( OSTK), up 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ascena Retail Group Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.