- Performance – EverServ 7000 features high performance 2nd generation (32nm) Intel® Core TM processor family for lightning fast performance and striking graphics.
- Serviceability – Making the terminal easy to service was paramount in the design of EverServ 7000. Operators will appreciate the fully centralized I/O port connectivity, easy access to major components and remote diagnostics and management capabilities which simplify component replacements and increases system uptime.
- Remote Management – Industry-standard remote diagnostics and management capabilities reduce the number of help desk calls and service visits, enabling customers to perform maintenance before a device fails. This feature leverages Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) and is available with the Intel i5 optional CPU.
- Scalable – Multiple component options (CPU, memory, touch screen, disk drives, customer displays, etc.) offers maximum scalability and increases the life of the terminal. Customer display options include 12” customer display, 4 lines x 20 character Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) or 5”x7” static display.
- Multi-touch – The optional projected capacitive screen natively supports multi-touch or gesture-based applications on supported operating systems (e.g. Microsoft’s POSReady 7).
- Flexibility – Built-in VESA mount offers the flexibility to be mounted almost anywhere (wall, low-profile or kiosk mounted).
Product Availability and InformationThe PAR EverServ 7000 POS will be available for purchase worldwide in mid August 2012. All PAR POS software applications are certified to run on the EverServ7000. Detailed product information is available on the PAR EverServ 7000 Web page and product photos are available in the PAR Image Library. Watch the EverServ 7000 Video under the Videos tab of the EverServ 7000 Web page. About PAR Technology Corporation PAR Technology Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. PAR’s Hospitality business also provides hotel management systems with a complete suite of powerful tools for guest management, recreation management, and timeshare/condo management. In addition, PAR offers the spa industry a leading management application specifically designed to support the unique needs of the resort spa and day spa markets, a rapidly growing hospitality segment. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. Visit www.partech.com for more information. Intel and Intel Core are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50350807&lang=en