Genuine Parts Company ( GPC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2%. By the end of trading, Genuine Parts Company fell 56 cents (-0.9%) to $63.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 727,083 shares of Genuine Parts Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.81-$63.57 after having opened the day at $63.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.85. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 10.3%, Taitron Components ( TAIT), down 10%, SED International Holdings ( SED), down 7.3%, and Senomyx ( SNMX), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Genuine Parts Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.