Macy's ( M) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Macy's fell 57 cents (-1.6%) to $35.03 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.8 million shares of Macy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.52-$35.21 after having opened the day at $34.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.60. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 27.1%, Ultrapetrol Bahamas ( ULTR), down 21.5%, AirMedia Group ( AMCN), down 16.9%, and Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 10.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Macy's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.