Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts fell 41 cents (-2.7%) to $14.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.2 million shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of eight million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.56-$14.84 after having opened the day at $14.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.04. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: SYSWIN ( SYSW), down 12%, China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), down 6%, Icahn ( IEP), down 4.9%, and MPG Office ( MPG), down 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Host Hotels Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.