HCP ( HCP) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial leader. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, HCP rose 31 cents (0.7%) to $45.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of HCP exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.67-$45.68 after having opened the day at $44.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.19. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 48.2%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 18.7%, HMG/Courtland Properties ( HMG), up 17%, and Community Bank Shares of Indiana ( CBIN), up 14.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full HCP Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.