Energizer Holdings ( ENR) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables leader. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Energizer Holdings rose 71 cents (0.9%) to $77.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 826,901 shares of Energizer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 581,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $75.51-$78.72 after having opened the day at $75.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.99. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Shiner International ( BEST), up 10.6%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 3.2%, Xerium Technologies ( XRM), up 2.9%, and Deswell Industries ( DSWL), up 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Energizer Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.