Equity Residential ( EQR) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Equity Residential fell 45 cents (-0.7%) to $64.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Equity Residential exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.78-$64.65 after having opened the day at $64.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.54. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Marlin Business Services ( MRLN), down 9.2%, Supertel Hospitality ( SPPR), down 6.3%, Maui Land & Pineapple Company ( MLP), down 5.5%, and Bluegreen Corporation ( BXG), down 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Equity Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.