Two Harbors Investment ( TWO) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate leader. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Two Harbors Investment rose 38 cents (3.5%) to $11.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11.3 million shares of Two Harbors Investment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.87-$11.22 after having opened the day at $10.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.83. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), up 6.5%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 4.9%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), up 4%, and iStar Financial ( SFI), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Two Harbors Investment Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.