Silver Wheaton Corporation ( SLW) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining leader. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Silver Wheaton Corporation rose 16 cents (0.6%) to $26.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.2 million shares of Silver Wheaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.05-$26.63 after having opened the day at $26.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.31. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: USEC ( USU), up 11.1%, Timberline Resources Corporation ( TLR), up 6.7%, Silver Bull Resources ( SVBL), up 4.8%, and SunCoke Energy ( SXC), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Silver Wheaton Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.