USG ( USG) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods leader. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, USG rose 23 cents (1.2%) to $20.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of USG exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.61-$20.40 after having opened the day at $19.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.90. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Highway Holdings ( HIHO), up 11%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 9.6%, A123 Systems ( AONE), up 9.6%, and Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), up 7.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full USG Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.