UDR ( UDR) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial leader. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, UDR rose 14 cents (0.5%) to $26.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of UDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.52-$26.97 after having opened the day at $26.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.76. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Fidelity Bancorp ( FSBI), up 65%, Ameriana Bancorp ( ASBI), up 9.6%, United Community Bancorp ( UCBA), up 9.3%, and Community Financial ( CFFC), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full UDR Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.