Vornado Realty ( VNO) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Vornado Realty fell $1.21 (-1.4%) to $84.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 943,973 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $83.58-$85.74 after having opened the day at $85.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.59. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), down 14.4%, Stratus Properties ( STRS), down 7.4%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 6.7%, and LaSalle Hotel Properties ( LHO), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Vornado Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.